Relocation can be a major hurdle in the recruitment process. The expense and stress of relocating can prevent you from getting the candidates you want. To reduce the impediments associated with relocating candidates, we offer a suite of value-added relocation services. Click here to view a listing of the relocation services we can offer.
- Cost-of-Living Analysis/City Profile. We use current profiles of more that 700 U.S. and Canadian cities to determine the net effect that relocation will have on an employee's income. Profile information includes cost-of -living indices, housing and rental information, weather, population, taxes, crime rates, health care, elder care, day care, education information and much more.
- Home Marketing. To help sell a new employee's home, our MRINetwork affiliate home marketing service accurately matches and selects top real estate agents to work with each employee. Agents develop a comprehensive market review, marketing plan and other professional information and support to sell homes quickly and efficiently.
- Home Finding. This service matches the new employee's desired home and community characteristics with similar attributes in the new area. Elements include phone counseling, personalized area information kits, area orientation, VIP community tours, counseling and referral services for childcare, elder care and spousal employment.
- Special Mortgage Services. Employees receive special VIP access to leading national lenders, a dedicated team of mortgage counselors, preferred rates, closing cost savings, liberal qualifying ratios, credit for accompanying spouse income, free pre-qualification letter and a quick loan decision.
- Reduced Moving Costs. Through a special move-management program, you benefit from special savings and discounts negotiated by MRINetwork with the country's leading van lines. These include significant savings on all interstate moves, free insurance/valuation, discounted storage services, waived peak season charges and special rates for cars.
- Home Buy-out Programs/Expense Tracking. MRINetwork offers end-to-end closing services for nominal fees, including a guaranteed purchase offer, amended value sale and buyer value option. In addition, this service manages the expense payout and reimbursement function, including report auditing, data entry, payroll department interface and more.
- Other Services. The following services are also available to you or the candidate at no cost: address change notification; assistance in finding temporary corporate housing or home rentals; investment, financial planning and insurance counseling; and an educational library.